Why a video interview?
To expedite the application process, some positions may utilize recorded video interviews after you complete your online application. This will be a great opportunity for you to showcase your skills and experience!
You’ll be asked to answer a few technical and situational questions on screen by Pennymac team members who are involved in the hiring process.
Video Interviewing Tips
- Preparing (Have your resume handy and be ready to talk about why you’re the best fit for the position. Interviews usually take 10 to 15 minutes)
- Picking a quiet and comfortable environment (It doesn’t have to be fancy!)
- Dressing appropriately (We recommend Business Casual.)
- Staying focused on the question (You’ll have plenty of time to prepare and answer each question.)
- Being yourself (Don’t be afraid to let your personality shine through!)